Beginning in 2014, Cummins ISG series engines are made in the Foton Cummins factory. ISG engines are the result of a joint cooperation between American Cummins, Foton Cummins and Foton’s third-party partners. Engines come in 11-Liter and 12-Liter versions (350 hp to 490 hp) and emissions standards can reach Euro-VI. Below are the technical highlights of ISG-powered vehicles.
· Light-weight modularized design reduces parts and simplifies maintenance
· iBrake braking technology ensures safety
· Innovative cooling and lubricating system reduces energy consumption, prolongs vehicle life
· High-pressure fuel injection system improves power, lowers fuel consumption
· Patented filtration makes it possible to change oil every 100,000km
· LBSC improves work efficiency
· Accurate remote diagnostics and advanced warning system
· Leading emission technologies for stricter emission requirements
Auman GTL trucks are equipped with Cummins ISMe series 11-Liter engines (308-440 hp), which perform at a lower RPM and with high torque. ISM engines operate smoothly and have great climbing performance. Engines feature an electronically controlled, high-pressure fuel injection system in a single-cylinder, four-valve system. Under high-pressure, diesel fuel in the single-cylinder is precisely sprayed due to its high-performance atomizer. As a result, full fuel combustion is achieved. Engines also feature an electronically controlled silicon oil fan, which can further reduce fuel consumption by 2-3%. Completely meets Euro-III to Euro-IV emissions standards.
10-Liter to 12-Liter engines. Engine displacement is greater than that of similar products. Weichai engines are designed to meet demanding highway truck work situations, with a power output of 336-380 horsepower. Torque ranges from 1500/(1200-1500) to 1800/(1000-1400) Nm/RPM. Weichai engines feature high-pressure, electronically controlled fuel injection made specifically for large displacement engines. The engine structure is simplified and has fewer parts for lower maintenance costs. Completely meets Euro-III， or above emissions standards.